View our past and upcoming events below. Click on an event in the calendar to learn more about it, or add it to your personal calendar.
To download events to your personal calendar, follow the instructions below.
- To add all events to your calendar, click on the button above. To add just one, click on the event in the calendar below and then click on "Add to my calendar". Save this file.
If importing to Outlook (PC):
- Select File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- In Import and Export Wizard box, select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs), and then Next.
- Select the calendar file from your PC and select OK.
- Select Open as New. The items are automatically imported into your calendar.
If importing to Google Calendar (PC):
- In the top right, click Settings Settings and then Settings.
- In the menu on the left, click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in ".ics" or ".csv."
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. By default, events are imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
If importing to Apple Calendar (PC or mobile):
- Create an email in the Mail app and add the downloaded .ics file as an attachment.
- In the Mail app, open this new email and click the attachment.
- Click "Add All" and then "Add Calendar".